Thursday 18 July 2013

Dream Holiday Outfits


As I'm going on holiday this month I thought I'd do a post on some outfits that would be my ultimate dream holiday outfits (if I had the money!) I'm pretty happy with everything I've already got for my holiday but a girl can still dream right?! Enjoy.

Sunflower Dream




sunflower dream

I think everyone is loving the American apparel sunflower print right now. I love this printed top as it has quite a vintage feel to it with the open collar and tie ups. The colours are so vibrant and are beautiful for the summer. I paired some denim shorts with it as denim shorts looks great with absolutely anything. To match the belt I chose black accessories with gold hardware, such as the vintage black rucksack that has a beautiful gold clasp and the black sandals. This is also why I went with gold jewellery too. I chose these sunglasses from River Island to match the vintage feel of this look, and finally a straw bowler hat.

Crisp White with a Flush of Floral

I love this floral smock dress from American Apparel for many reasons; the print is so cute, it's my favourite cut of dress and it would be so light and fresh in the hot weather. I paired all white accessories with it because it added to the crisp feel of the whole outfit, white brightens up the whole outfit too. I went with silver feather jewellery as the silver matches the hardware on the accessories and feathers are so light and dainty like the outfit. I put a plum coloured MAC lipstick with the outfit as I felt it would finish the whole outfit off beautifully.


90's Fun




Dungarees are a staple in my summer wardrobe and they function so effortlessly with so many things. I chose this daisy crop top to layer underneath (as if you haven't guessed I'm in     love with daisies), as the background of the top was black I chose black accessories again; in     the form of these Jeffrey Campbell Castro sandals, which add to the grungey feel to this             look.    I then chose a vintage Coach strap bag as it is so gorgeous, and finally some Ray-         Ban     circular    sunnies. Woah I went a bit designer crazy on the last one didn't I?!



Hope you enjoyed my dream holiday outfits and perhaps gave you some inspiration! What was your favourite outfit out of the three? Let me know in the comments, I'd love to hear!







No comments:

Post a Comment