As I haven't been able to do proper blog posts at the moment due to sixth form work, I thought I'd do this little post which shows more of my outfits and style from the past week or two. Instagram takes a lot less time than blogging does so I pretty much have been putting up a picture everyday lately.
1. These are my new cut out boots from New Look. They are almost identical to the Jeffrey Campbell Coltrane boots which I have lusted over for so long but never been able to afford. I got these for £26.99 which is SUCH a good deal; they are amazing quality too. I don't know whether they are still available online but I think you can still get them in store.
2. I went up to Nottingham to look at Trent University, and whilst I was in King's Cross station waiting for my train I saw that they had an american apparel. Now, I don't have a lot of money to flash around in there because it is pretty expensive for me (sigh) but I could afford this little burgundy velvet scrunchie. It was only £4.50 so I thought I'd treat myself. Honestly, it hasn't left my head much since I bought it!
3. These are my outfits from the weekend in Nottingham. The outfit on the left consists of my denim shorts from OASAP, new belt from COW in Nottingham, velvet/mesh burnout top from Primark and cardigan from Internaçionale. I wore this with my H&M coat (pictured in image 6), my New Look boots and my Tartan Scarf. The second outfit consists of my black Topshop babydoll dress, River Island blouse underneath and my Primark necklace. I wore this with my H&M coat again and Primark shoes (pictured in image 9).
4. This is just an image of my hair up using my new scrunchie. I really like messy buns and I never used to be able to get them right but I've found a method with the scrunchie that works (yay!) and I have been having my hair like it non stop lately.
5. This is just an outfit of the day from Sixth Form. I wore my black Topshop dress again, with my Topshop lace blouse underneath, my pink cardi from a charity shop (pictured in image 9 and 7) and my doc martens.
6. Another OOTD. I wore my H&M dress with my polo neck black top from Primark over the top. My COW belt, H&M coat and Primark T-bar shoes.
7. My new bargains that I got yesterday! I got this denim A-line skirt in the sale for £7 reduced from £30. The colour and fit is perfect and I've already worn it out, it's super comfy. The other thing is some Polka dot dungarees from River Island which were also in the sale for £10 reduced from £28. They are a nice sort of thick silky material, which makes them a bit more formal than denim dungarees. They will be perfect to wear to sixth form layered over white blouses.
8. Surprise, surprise; another OOTD. I wore my minkpink via ASOS dress layered over a lace collared shirt from H&M, my vintage denim jacket and chunky shoes from office.
9. Finally, is my purchases from a few weeks ago. I got this pink oversized cardigan in a charity shop for around £4. It's a lovely dusky pastel pink colour and goes with a lot! It changes my outfits up a bit from my usual bottle green cardi and adds a pop of colour. This sort of pink is so on trend right now too, so it was ideal. I also got the T-bar Primark shoes that everyone's been getting lately. They are so pretty and are very reminiscent of Topshop ones. Only £12 too which is a mega bargain.
Hope you enjoyed this, I will be getting back to normal blogging soon but I didn't want to leave nothing on here so I thought it would be a good idea. Thanks for reading! Let me know if you liked this sort of post.
Oh and follow me on Instagram if you like - @hello_lucyy