Wednesday 25 December 2013

Christmas 2013

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you all had an amazing day, I know I did! Just a few pictures from the day taken with my new Canon 600D DSLR which I amazingly received for christmas I am so so so grateful! What did you guys get for Christmas? Enjoy



 My mum got me some socks and sandals socks hahaha she totally gets my humour, they are brilliant






 Outfit of the day: Velvet Top*: Topshop
Tartan Trousers: Topshop*: Topshop
Cardigan: River Island
Belt: Vintage
Socks*: iwantoneofthose.com
Hat: H&M 
(Items with * are items that were gifted to me for christmas)

 Brilliant Grumpy cat book!
 Amazing journal my grandmother got me



 Gigantic gingerbread from my sister haha!



As I've said hope you all had a brilliant Christmas and got everything you wished for and more!! 
Bring on the New Year


3 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures! I love your tartan trousers, you really suit them :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete