Wednesday 26 June 2013

Company Blogging Forum

Company Blogging Forum 2013: The Night In Pictures!
This Image Credit: (Company.co.uk)
On 24th June I went to the Company Blogging Forum, it was an event where bloggers could come and find out more about the world of blogging and how to be successful. Read on to find out more about what happened on the evening.



Coat: Oh My Love / Skirt: UO / Blouse: Charity Shop / Jumper: New Look
Necklace: Primark / Shoes: Dr Martens
Credit: I borrowed this photo of myself and Gioia from the lovely Chelsey who both I met at the event.
On 24th June I went to the Company Blogging Forum, it was an event where bloggers could come and find out more about the world of blogging and how to be successful. There were a panel of women who were either very experienced bloggers or worked in the fashion industry as well as blogging. I must admit, I had a mini fangirl moment when I saw Rhiannon from Fashionrocksmysocks.com! It was so odd seeing her in real life as apposed to on screen. I didn't the chance to talk to her though as 1. I was scared (lame) and 2. She had lots of other people talking to her. I also met lots of other lovely bloggers at the event which was so great as it enabled me to really talk about something I'm passionate about to someone who is genuinely interested and is passionate about the same thing, which I haven't really had in the past before.  We also got amazing goodie bags with things such as batiste, stickers, ginger beer, conditioner etc. The advice we got from the panel was really good, it has opened my eyes to things about blogging I hadn't previously thought about and has helped me to get an idea of what makes a both visually appealing and successful blog. It was such a great evening and if Company decides to hold another one I will definitely be attending!


No comments:

Post a Comment