Monday 1 July 2013

June Favourites


I decided to do a June Favourites, I might start doing them each month as I love looking at them on other people's blog. This month I have an array of clothes, accessories and beauty products included in my favourites so enjoy. 



- I bought this make up fixer from Morrison's where everything Collection 2000 was under £4 bargain! I'd wanted a make up fixer for ages but they all seemed so expensive so when I saw this for £3.99 I had to get it. I didn't expect it to be amazing but it is actually very good for the price, my make-up lasted well all night at a party I went to so I was quite impressed. 
- The sunglasses are from H&M and were £4.99. I'm loving H&M for sunglasses at the moment, they are so cheap and all have that really cool vintage vibe about them. I picked out these dark green ones as I thought they were a bit different as I already have black and brown ones and wanted something new.

I bought this necklace from Primark and I absolutely love it. It looks so expensive yet was only £4! I was eyeing up a similar one from Regal Rose which was £12 however this is almost identical and more than half the price so I just had to get it. 
I bought this pastel blue jumper from Topshop in the sale. I had wanted this jumper when it was full price however I didn't want to pay £30 for it, so when I saw it in the sale for £18 (I also got 10% student discount too) I grabbed it. It looks amazing with jeans and skirts and also over the top of dresses . Its also a great alternative to darker jumpers in the summery months when it's still a bit chilly.

I got this leave in conditioner free from the Company Blogging Forum goodie bag and it's really good. You put it on damp hair and leave it and it makes it very smooth and not frizzy (as my hair is very frizz prone). I'd definitely. purchase this when I've used it up
I've been using this bag non stop since I got it as a present for my birthday. It's a lovely light grey colour which goes with a lot and it's smaller than my big brown satchel, which I prefer when I only have a few things to take out with me. 

Hope you enjoyed!


No comments:

Post a Comment