Thursday 13 June 2013

OOTD | Ben Howard Concert

Yesterday I saw Ben Howard (my future husband btw) live for the second time and oh my god he never ceases to amaze me. He was even better this time and he played lots of new songs which I was really excited about. I thought I'd show you what I wore for the concert, it wasn't amazing but it may give people ideas if they are unsure what to wear to a concert. Enjoy!


Jeans: Ebay, Ben Howard T-shirt  From the other concert I went to, Jumper: New Look, Necklaces: Primark, Belt: Vintage, Coat: Oh My Love, Satchel: Topshop, Shoes: Dr Martens

Admittedly these type of jeans look better on everyone else but oh well because they are so comfortable and I love everything else about them. I obviously had to wear my Ben Howard T-shirt  which I got at the last concert, I really love it because its actually wearable unlike some other band tees, I love the triangle print it has on the front. Over the top I wore my black crop jumper from New Look, I've been wearing this a lot lately because it is the perfect jumper to just throw on over any outfit if it gets a little bit cold, but at the same time it's not too thick so you won't get too hot in it. As it was quite cold I put my boyfriend style coat on which I got in the Oh My Love sale for £15 reduced from £59!! Along with my doc martens, the coat adds a bit of colour to an otherwise quite plain outfit. 





No comments:

Post a Comment