Monday 12 August 2013

I'm Back! | My Holiday

I'm back from the most amazing cruise! I had the best time; I went to some beautiful places and met some lovely people but I am glad to be back and blog all of my adventures. I have made a vlog of my holiday which I am currently struggling to export because iMovie is being mean! But I will try to get it up as soon as possible. There are also some outfit photos at the bottom of the post and I apologise in advance for how god awful I look in most of the photos AKA no make up! Finally, I also have a holiday haul to come as I picked up some good bits whilst I was away, Enjoy!






My face and hair look absolutely gross hahah! Damn you hot weather, but this was such a good Starbucks!

Hello Kitty moped? I want!

typical tourist

Nutella and Oreo Gelato




God awful but had to be done!







(awkward saggy belt sorry) Top: Zara/Skirt: River Island (very old)/Shoes: Primark

 Kimono: Primark/Top: Topshop/Shorts: Charity Shop/Shoes: New Look/
Sunglasses: H&M

Dress: UO/Bag: Primark/Necklaces: various/Shoes: as before

 Tropical night!! Dress: Ebay/Shoes: My sister's/Flower garland: c/o P&O cruises haha/Belt: Vintage

(bad photo) Top: Topshop/Shorts: Charity Shop/Belt: Accessorise/Bag: Charity Shop/Sandals: Primark

I obviously had many more outfits but it was making time to take the pictures that was the issue haha hope you liked the 'preview' of my outfits, thanks for reading



No comments:

Post a Comment