Tuesday 3 September 2013

OOTD | 03.09.13







Dress: H&M/Denim Jacket: Vintage/Belt: Vintage/Shoes: Office/Chain: Claire's/Hat: UO

Sorry I haven't posted in a while it's difficult to get back into the blogging swing after having a holiday! Just a quick outfit of the day today, featuring my new H&M dress and my new amazing favourite shoes from office. I bought this dress the other day in H&M; I instantly fell in love with the floral print, even though it's quite bright the colours scream autumn winter and I think it will be a dream to style in the colder months. I wasn't sure about the V neck at first but I tried it on and loved it. With it, I wore my denim jacket which I've been wearing tons recently. I got these shoes recently too from Office, no one understands how long I have been looking for a pair like this so I was chuffed when I found these for £45! I originally wanted the Vagabond ones that look similar but they were £90 and for half the price these look practically the same. 

During the making of this blog post I happened to accidentally chuck my hat onto the garage roof! Don't ask me how it happened, I only threw it lightly and then the wind must have taken it! So out come my mum, a ladder and a long stick to retrieve it, while I was laughing from the upstairs window haha!


hope you enjoyed




4 comments:

  1. those shoes are AMAZING.


    xx,
    Justina
    www.abentpieceofwire.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I'm in love with them too

      Lucy xx

      Delete
  2. your dress is so pretty! and oh my god i can't believe your hat, did leave me giggling! haha xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou love! and I know it was so funny, I really don't get how it happened :')
      and I couldnt help but notice you commented this yesterday before you met me today (yes it's lucy from Ravensbourne today haha) That is what you call a coincidence! :O xx

      Delete